1. Kravice Falls : Kravice Falls is an 80 foot waterfall flowing from the Trebižat River. When weather permits these falls are a popular spot for swimming and picnicking. Yes you read that right, you can swim in these beautiful falls!
2. Blagaj Tekija : This historic monastery can totally be a tourist trap but I think it is too beautiful to miss. I would recommend grabbing lunch or coffee here and make sure you walk around the back side to get these incredible views.
3. Mostar (Stari Most) : In off season this 16th century Ottoman bridge is a peaceful escape but come summer it is swarming with tourists. Peaking at 78 feet 9 inches this bridge is famous for an annual diving competition (only attempted by experienced divers).
4. Restoran Kovacevic : Jablanica is known for its lamb and this resturant has the most incredible lamb and potatoes with a beautiful view. Hint
5. Prokosko Jezero Lake : Located 1670 meters above sea level this shepherd town with no electricity attracts tourists during spring and summer. When winter hits, the entire town is covered in snow forcing the inhabitants to take their flocks and reside in a town at the base of the mountain. The scenic mountaintop is perfect for hiking but don’t expect modern conveniences!
6. Slapovi Kozice : This is a hidden treasure in the mountains above Fojnica. The road is not paved so be careful if driving. So worth it as it is a hidden locals only waterfall, pictures don’t do it justice! (So secret I can’t even find a link online)
7. Restoran Toplik : This resturant located just outside the city serves its own locally grown vegetables and fish and it delicious! Plus you will feel like you are living in a hobit world!
8. Skakavac Waterfall :
9. Vrelo Bosne :
10. Sarajevo Olympic Bobsleigh and Luge Track: Located in the hills
12. Travnik Castle :